To succeed, you should have an extensive and highly proven track record of the core credit area, as well as of guiding both active development and active maintenance in this area. You will need to have a strong understanding of the fundamental customer use cases and their work processes, but equally a direct experience of our and the industry’s heritage, and be able to see how to credibly evolve the core offering ahead. Being driven, structured and judicious in preserving what’s good but still seek opportunities will be important.
- Master’s degree in Business, Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Profound Product Management experience of core credit products, with proven track records in working with customers as well as with both active development and maintenance.
- +5 to 10 years in similar role.
- Very strong experience and understanding of the credit market.
- Proven track record from operating in an international matrix organization. Experience from work with core credit products cross markets will be highly meriting.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills in English.
- Planning and organizational skills and strong result focus.