For our business unit Custom Analytics DACH we are looking for a Junior Data Scientist (JobID: VN294) at our location in Darmstadt.
position: Custom Analytics DACH | location: Standort Darmstadt / Rhein-Main
Data to drive you forward - Bisnode, a leading progressive data and analytics company in Europe, is building a brighter future using smart data. We have more than 2,100 passionate and curious employees who collaborate in 19 countries using analytics and scoring models to predict customer behavior, deliver remarkable insights, and ultimately find innovative solutions to enduring problems.
Are you starting your career as a data scientist?
Join the team at the core of Bisnode Group's Data & Analytics strategy!
We are eager to talk to anyone just starting out as a Data Scientist with first experiences in natural language processing / text mining, machine learning, statistics, data mining, data acquisition - and familiar with languages and tools like Python, R, MongoDB or Tableau.
That’s a lot to ask, but the challenge has some outstanding advantages:
- You will join a multidisciplinary team of nice people enjoying their work, life and team relationships
- You will learn as much and as fast as you will teach your team mates, and you will grow along with the company
- You will evolve through a multicultural environment
- You will work on exciting projects at a global scale for Tier 1 and blue chips international customers
- You will have the opportunity to work on huge loads of data (including Bisnode's and Dun & Bradstreet's core business and consumer data)
- You will work on research and prototyping projects with a global reach
- You will be part of a culture focused on R&D, innovation, curiosity - and fun!
To meet those advantages, we are looking for an aspiring Junior Data Scientist that share our values:
- You have a teamwork approach
- You are sociable and you like sharing your expertise, findings, experience and tips
- You are curious and you like learning new things
- You have a problem-solving approach
- You have a flexible mind
- You speak English (at least)
You are a Data science, Computer engineering graduate (or similar) and have
- an understanding of Text mining/NLP
- firsthand experience in General Machine Learning is desirable and strong advantage (linear models, logistic regression, trees, svc…)
- experience working with structured and non-structured databases
- experience in analyzing, interpreting and extracting value of complex data on various formats
Your next move - apply now!
Bisnode is about enabling smart decisions.
It's time for you to make yours! If you are interested in this job, please apply as soon as possible.
For questions, please reach out to Gabriela Müller at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bisnode Deutschland GmbH
Gabriela Müller / HR Business Partner Recruiting
Robert-Bosch-Str. 11 | 64293 Darmstadt
Telefon: +49 (0) 6151 380-352