Do you want to project lead our efforts to create world-leading process and support systems?
Do you want to help Bisnode improve collaboration and transparency, increase sales and customer satisfaction.... and at the same time help us reduce cost, friction, administration and other boring stuff?
…. Then you could be the right person to join us as a project leader in KI7!
Key Initiative 7’s purpose is to create operational excellence and customer value through improved customer experience.
We are currently looking for a curious and tenacious Project Manager who will help us to deliver specific recommendations around specific opportunities for improving our processes and outputs.
Position: KI7 | Date: 14.02.2018
The Key Objectives of Key Initiative 7 are to:
- Reduce inefficiency across the group, eliminate waste and improve quality, and
- Improve collaboration and transparency
We believe by doing this we can reduce the cost of operations in Bisnode by at least 20% by 2020.
Given the exposure this role will have across all our markets, products and functions, it is a great opportunity to hone your existing capabilities as a structured thinker and skilled change manager. It will also help you to develop a deep and broad understanding of our business.
Key Areas Of Responsibility include:
- Analyze and document end to end processes
- Build buy-in and collaboration from the relevant Key stakeholders across the Bisnode Group
- Identify ways to optimize our processes and common operating systems
- Monitor the budget for KI 7
- Support other Key Initiatives in the Go To Market process as new products are launched
- Find smart ways to improve the customer experience and Bisnode’s net promoter score
- Collaborate with team members in the Key Initiative to drive best in class operational excellence
- Provide support and guidance to Bisnode Technology and other relevant specialist areas
The candidates who will achieve in this role will have:
- +5 years in a business oriented role
- ideally a degree in Management, IT, Information Systems, Engineering, Statistics or another relevant discipline
- Consulting experience will be advantageous, especially working in areas such as process mapping and/or financial modelling
- Experience in change management and in developing and enabling effective and cost-efficient processes
- Ability to build internal and external relationships and partnerships
- Advanced oral and written communication skills in English
- Planning and organisational capabilities and a strong result focus
- Experience leading projects (or workstreams within large projects)
- Ability to diagnose issues and opportunities in existing processes
Most important, we are looking for someone with a mindset which is:
- Open minded & curious
- Able to think ‘outside the square’
- Analytical, but also capable of stepping back to appreciate the big picture
- Positive, resilient and solution focused
Do you want to be part of the transformation of Bisnode? This could be a great opportunity for you!
Please send your resume and a short cover letter explaining your interest in the role and outlining your relevant experience to: email@example.com.